1. A TP Holder - I know some of you are thinking "How can that be inspirational?" But hold on, and check this out. Sue Whitney of the fabulous JunkMarketStyle.com came up with this marvelous idea to make a toilet paper holder out of a brace. Go figure?! I owned one of these and was going to copy the idea but decided to pass my brace along in a junk swap. It will be fun to see what my partner makes with it!
2. Silver Lights -I was so inspired by this next project I made a whole slew of them. I will go more in detail when I get to "N" for nightlights! Janis Gurney of Rust & Ruffles blog made these wonderful lights out of teapots and crystal. Aren't they beautiful?!
3. Mirrored Tree House - This is not your norm craft, but, nevertheless it is incredible! When I saw this I became completely enthralled by the very idea. What could I make using this technology....hmmmm We will see....(insert mad scientist laugh) I wonder if the birds really do fly into it....hmmmmm.
4. Unusual Frame - No really, I've seen almost everything turned into a frame.... well take a look at this baby. This is what you get when you blend together a light fixture, 2 door knobs, some silver paint and an adorable picture! Sue Whitney of JunkMarketStyle.com has done it again. This lady never ceases to amaze me. You take a look and tell me what you think? Inspiring right?!
5. Family Reunion Heritage Tree - This 5th and final project is from yours truly....moi! I hope this inspires you as much as it has inspired me. This started from a junk swap I participated in on the JunkMarketStyle.com board. I sent out a large box of junkaliciousness and received a box full of goodies in return. One of the pieces was a rusty white plant stand. After turning the piece to and fro...upside down and around, I decided on my final project. Hope you like it!
This concludes Inspirational Ideas. I hope this post was (hee-hee) Inspiring! Please tell me what you think.